- Dean Jenkins, founder of FollowMeTrades.com analyzes charts for the Major Indexes, Gold and Oil and identifies key price levels to watch for.
- Dean will discuss his trade setups and risk management techniques
- Real Stock, ETF and Option trades are identified and executed with real money in a real account. Sessions are recorded and trades posted on website in case you can't make a session.
- Major planned news and economic reports and how to trade them will be reviewed
- Special offers for Trading Room participants will be made
- Room hours: Monday Thru Thursday 6:15AM - 7:45AM Pacific Time (9:15 - 10:45AM ET)
- If you want to see winning trade setups, in action, then you won't want to miss this.
- Gunnar, California
"Dean, you have delivered far more than you advertised. Your Ichimoku Module material is the closest thing to a Holy Grail that is out there! I give you an A+ and feel very fortunate I stumbled across all this..."
- Bruce, California
"I enjoyed the course and found it very helpful in understanding, combining Ichimoku trading techniques with Elliott Wave and Fibonacci."
- Bob K, Indiana
"Yes! An excellent simple strategy that enables you to trade effectively."
- Karen, New Smyrna, FL
"Dean is calm and organized and has tremendous knowledge. His teaching is clear and to the point. He responds to emails with helpful information."
- Padraic, Washington, DC
"Dean delivered an easy, fun course. This may just have concluded my seeking of a trading system in the last three years. It is the best I ever taken in trading."
"The course is perfect for one new to trading options. Dean reduces a complicated subject into simple terms. His patience with us dummies is remarkable."
- Pavlos, Dubai
"What Dean teaches is not well explained at other places. Believe-me, I have been to more than 50 different webinars run by different traders. Dean has a way that's unique and I really got to learn lot!
I have been part of Dean’s trainings and stocks pick service for 1 year now. He has a fantastic ability to bring together people, cultivate a sharing, learning environment and ensure all get real value out of his events. He has a real depth of knowledge about trading, as well as the ability to work at the level you are at and I would recommend his courses and events to new and experienced traders alike."